A Year for Compromise
Saturns exception, as many planets oppose each other, in the
fixed signs Leo and Aquarius, we will need to find a balance between
the old classic (summer fruits) and the new modern world (bare seeds).
Either we clash, or we manage to integrate the differences, the only
way to survive with style! Leo and Aquarius or Virgo and Pisces (other
oppositions), moving in declination towards the equator, facilitate
unity, as already witnessed in Copenhagen : a Europe of 25 members.
for us to watch and use in transit in our charts during 2003 :
a) 0°-2° :
- Gemini NN in March.
- Tight Venus-Uranus conjunction at 0° Pisces (March 28)
- Mars-Uranus conjunction (June 23).
- Saturn is cazimi by the Sun at 2° Cancer (June 24), plus Saturn
trines Uranus the same day.
- Jupiter opposes Uranus at 0° Virgo-Pisces (Aug. 30).
- Mars occultation by the Moon at 2° Pisces (Sept 9) and at 1°
- These degrees are not only activated by Uranus and Mars towards
the end of the year, but also by the New Moons of the last quarter,
in particular the (Oct 25) New Moon at 1°41 Scorpio, occurring
within close orb to Mercury cazimi by the Sun and Mercury occultation
by the Moon, or the sun eclipse at 1° Sag (Nov 23).
: MAJOR DEGREES
- Out of bound New Moon on Jan 2nd at 12° Cap : deep emotions
will here seed their annual dreams in new sun cycle.
- As the first New Moons of the year happen a few months in a row
around 12° of the successive signs, crossing mainly Neptune and
Jupiter opposing each other on the same degrees (11° Aquarius
and Leo). The February 1st New Moon at 12° Aquarius is conjunct
Neptune, when the Moon is in fact parallel to Mercury, Venus and Mars
and contra-// to Saturn. And the Sun eclipse (May 31) at 9° Gemini
is not far.
- Venus-Neptune conjunction at 12 Aquarius (March 12).
- Mars-Neptune conjunction at 13 ° Aquarius (May 14).
- Mercury-Venus conjunction at 13° Taurus (May 27) + at 13°
Gemini (June 21) !
- Jupiter-Neptune opposition at 13° Leo-Aquarius (June 3).
- Sun-Mercury conjunction at 13° Cancer (July 5).
- Saturn-Neptune quincunx at 11° Cancer-Aquarius (Sept 5 + Dec
- Saturn: St R at 13° Cancer (Oct 25) + sextile 13° Virgo
Jupiter (Nov 1).
c) 18° :
- Jupiter-Pluto trine at 18° Leo-Sag (July 1).
d) 23°-25° :
- Mercury-Jupiter conjunction at 23° Leo (July 26).
- Sun-Venus conjunction at 25 Leo (Aug 18).
e) 28°-30° :
- The Full Moons occur near 27° during the 1st quarter. On Feb
16 at 27° Aquarius, it aspects Uranus, just before a Sun-Uranus
- NN from May to July in Taurus.
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction at 29° Leo (Aug 21) + Sun-Jupiter
cazimi on the same degree (Aug 22).
- Uranus Stationary D at 29° Aquarius (Nov 8).
above listed degrees carry the major energies available in 2003, use
them fruitfully. More details available in the Rainbow
2003 : the
Astro Graphic Calendar and Carto Graphic Phenomena are now combined.
Astrology in colours, in charts and graphs of Time in 3 dimensions.
As an astrological tool, this one is indispensable, helps one understand
at a glance what is happening up there and portrays the planetary
system, as a living and dynamic being, where the chart is not just
a glyph alignment on a circle .
advantages of this new tool ?
- The planetary motions appear in relief.
- The aspect tables catch quickly the general mood of a given period.
- The 4 Moon phases, eclipses, occultations and cazimis have been
added on the declination graphs. No software can yet list the cazimis
or occultations, and no ephemerises give the longitude positions of
the aspected planets.
- The children to be born in 2003, will later be glad to find their
transits and progressions all cooked as lists, drawings and graphs...
Selected phenomena for cartography :
- Sun-Neptune Cazimi : Jan 30
- Sun-Uranus Cazimi : Feb 17
- Tight Venus-Uranus conjunction : March 28
- Sun-Mercure Cazimi : May 7
- Total Moon Eclipse : May 16
- Annular Sun Eclipse : May 31
- Sun-Saturn Cazimi : June 24
- Sun-Jupiter Cazimi + Vénus : Aug 22
- Moon -Mars Occultation + Uranus : Sept 9
- Moon-Mercure Occultation : Oct 25 (close to the New Moon, a Sun-Mercury
Cazimi and a Moon-Venus Occultation )
- Totale Moon Eclipse : Nov 9
- Total Sun Eclipse : Nov 23
Astro Fun Diary
2003 : with its daily
ephemeris, its major aspect list and its charts, it allows
My New years wish is to help you become even better astrologers
Astrid Fallon. Sheffield, 30th December 2002.